August 29, 2010

Sunday Morning Musings.

So this bright and early Sunday morning, while I sit in my very quite house, I am just allowing my mind to wander. For the first time in a really long time, I'm not exhausted, even though I have gotten a full 8 hours sleep. I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, which might be called energy. We worked hard yesterday cleaning the house and yard, but I wasn't in dire need of a nap. I am relatively relaxed.  What does this all mean?

It means my new job was the right move. It means I am no longer worn out and down and over it all. It means, that sometimes it's not about the money or the prestige, but about working so you can live, rather than living for the work.  So far pretty much everyone has been supportive, but still there's a slight catch when I say that I used to be Executive This Level, and now I am Assistant Executive This Level. But WHATEVER!! I am happier again that I have been about just life in general, and it's nice to wake up at 7:30 on a Sunday because you are fully rested, not because you can't sleep due to worrying and concerns about the job you have to go to the next day.

No comments: