August 27, 2010

Mockingjay

THis week the third and final book in The Hunger Games trilogy came out. A while back I wrote about The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, and now that I have finished this third book, I have to say it was just how the series should have ended. I however am not sure that I loved it, since there are always things you know are coming, and things you do not want to happen end up happening anyway.  But it happened the way it should, the way it *would* in this futuristic North America.

For hopes of not spoiling anything for those of you who haven't yet been able to read the enitre book, or even series, I won't go into specifics, and when I do in at a later date, I will certainly title it "SPOILER".

I would give the entire series 7/10 stars. Well worth it so go pick up a copy today!

No comments: