July 02, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch- Changes

So for those of you who read my blog, undoubtedly you saw the last post, and wondered what the heck?!

There are going to be some changes to my blog, the first being a new name and a new direction. I really didn't feel inspired with One Gal's Guide, as life has taken some twists and turns and made it so I don't have time to be a guide to myself, let alone anyone else.  But that got me thinking, life has thrown some lemons at me lately, and all in all I think I'm handling them pretty well. It's not what you get but what you do with it that counts, and suddenly I was hit with inspiration! A new focus on the blog front and maybe there will be more readers, more interest, and more help than ever before. SO I made some goals with that in mind.

1. Post more. Seems silly, I know.
2. Be me. The Real Me, which can be dork-y to the extreme, but it's me.
3. Focus more on what you want to accomplish with this blog.
4. Try something new.

And low and behold, I found: This new thing called PayPerPost.com. It pays you for your opinion in your blog. You don't have to like what you're reviewing, you only have to review it. It amazes me that no one thought of this before, but I think it's genius.  Really, who doesn't have an opinion about something? I have a lot of them, and I know I cannot possibly be the only one who wants to get my two cents heard.

No comments: