August 04, 2009

Tuesday Night Date Night

I'm really looking forward to our date night tonight. This week has not started off as well as I would hope; between the cats and dogs learning to not eat each other (that applies mainly to Dexter Dog not eating the cats) and work being hectic at the start of a month, and me being exhausted, I feel worn out. But tonight we;re going on a date, to see a movie, have dinner, and just be US out of the house for a little bit. Dont' get me wrong, I love our house. I am going to love finally getting everything unpacked and settled in and ready. But for now, I love getting to go out of it with my boy and spend some time just us.

As for the rest of my resolutions, I did cook dinner last night, baked spaghetti, no salad, no bread, no nothing, and had a glass of Real Sangria (no, seriously, that's its name). I have found it at Harris Teeter and Trader Joe's (http://www.tienda.com/wine/products/wn-23.html) to see a picture. It's yummy, just like what most of the sangria I drank in Spain tasted like.

Tonight we're having left overs, and tomorrow night, Wingstop! Seriously, best wings ever. I heart their lemon pepper wings. LOVE them. Thursday R works, so I might make myself the cheesy broccoli soup from HG 200 under 200 book I bought Saturday.

I'll let you know how it turns out, if I do end up making it. I like the idea in theory, but let's face it, sometimes when you're done with work, it's way easier to just crash on the couch with a bagel and some cream cheese rather than cook for yourself. So we'll see.

No comments: