August 21, 2009

Blogging...and updates!

So I'm having a hard time blogging, it's like nothing I think of will be of any interest to anyone else. Does anyone else have that same thought? Or am I missing the point of blogging; that its supposed to be just for me, and if anyone else wants to read it, well, good for them. I have always assumed that people write blogs because they want/know that someone else is

On other notes, I am very much looking forward to my pottery classes this fall. It was good to take a break this summer, mostly because I don't think I would have really had the time to dedicate to them if I hadn't, but also it makes me really itching to get back to the studio. I am taking a drinking vessles class, and a World Pottery Class. I take these at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro. My instructor will be Ronan Peterson of Nine Toes Pottery.

I am also gearing up for the fall sessions of Pilates at the Carrboro Yoga Company. I hope to get back into a biweekly yoga/pilates groove this fall, and not let it drop off just because I hate going out in the winter! I think though, that this winter will be much better, because out house is always hot upstairs, so it should be good! I will be warm and snuggly!

No comments: