May 26, 2009

Dinner and PIE!!

So on Sunday morning R and I went strawberry picking. We had discussed it earlier, but I really wanted to go, so we found a place that was open on Sunday. We drove out there (Vaughnns Farm in Fuquay Varina) and picked almost 10 pounds of strawberries! Now, that's a lot of strawberries. My car still smells like them!

On our way back, we stopped at a Biscuitville and this was the first time I'd ever eaten at one. It was YUMMY! I love breakfast, and this was especially nice after having spent 45 minutes picking strawberries.  So after work, I found recipies for a strawberry pie. We had enough berries to make 2 pies so I made one regular, and one with a chocolate sauce on the botton of the pie.  The recipie is one that is super easy and yet super yummy.

Yesterday I bought a lot of food to grill for the week. I got chicken, turkey sausage, and veggies. And rice, but you can't grill that...

I grilled everything, and have had it for lunch and dinner today, and if I do say so myself, I can work a mean grill! Now for some pie for dessert... :)

No comments: