January 15, 2009

16 Random things you might know, might now, and maybe never wanted to know about me! I saw this on Facebook, and completed it, and then thought, hey, I haven't updated my blog recently, maybe I should post this, see if anyone finds me at all interesting. Can I get over 15000 votes people? (click here to see what I'm talking about.)
1. I am afraid of the ocean, but love the beach. But hate sand. It's complicated, really.
2. I love to read more than just about anything else in the world. (sorry Ricky!)
3. I believe in vampires, ghosts, the supernatural, just about anytihng fantastical. I don't need proof either.
4. Lasik surgery was one of the best decisions I ever made.
5. If I had the chance to go back and "do it all over again" I would not change one thing.
6. Likewise, I can pinpoint certain times in my life that I feel were life changing moments. I know if I had done something differently then, I would not be here as I am now.
7. Doing laundry is my least favorite chore ever. EVER!!
8. I hate suspense movies. Bloody movies don't bother me, but suspense movies scare the living daylights out of me.
9. I have always wanted to play the violen.
10. I would have loved to audition for The Real World on mtv at any point in my life.
11. I've had 11 piercings in my life. Now I only have 6...I miss the others.
12. i love old architecture, churches, buildings, and history.
13. I wish I could back to school just to study for the *fun* of it. I would pay such better attention to all my science classes now!
14. I've laughed so hard I've cried~and recently!
15. i love fast food. Love it.
16.I think i should have been born in Europe, in the renaissance, or in the 1940's.

No comments: